By law, the State Fire Marshal requires documented annual testing of all fire alarm systems including emergency exit lighting systems. All systems that are not up to code or functioning properly will result in fines by the fire marshal. We provide testing, service, and repair of all fire alarm and emergency exit lighting systems.
All inspections are accompanied by the required paperwork and record keeping necessary to satisfy the guidelines set forth by the State Fire Marshal. Automatic notification provided to customers for annual inspection and flexible scheduling available so normal daily activities of the facility are not interrupted.
- 10-Point Fire Alarm System Inspection
- Manual pull test of fire alarms
- Smoke test for individual smoke detectors
- Heat detector evaluations
- Decibel readings of horns
- Inspection of horns, strobes, and bells
- Sprinkler system sensor and probe tests
- Central station monitoring signal test
- HVAC detector and annunciator test
- Inspection of main fire panel and remote annunciators
- Inspection of back up power source for fire alarm system
and Southeastern Indiana
for 35 Years
"The service I've had from Bill Spade Electric has been very satisfactory. Dave the technician who does my service is very thorough and courteous. The operation of my unit has been economical and has exceeded my expectations."
T. McQuiston - Oxford, OH